Awesome car, love it!
By cbtx01 on
2012 Subaru Impreza 2.0i Premium PZEV 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.0L 4cyl CVT)
I've had the car for 2 weeks, I've got just under 1k miles on it. The bluetooth connection is easy to use with my phone. It passed the "mom" test - she can never understand me on regular headsets, even jawbone. She said I was loud and clear in the car. The front seats are really comfortable, I love the shape of the seat back and the adjustable headrest. Most car seats give me headaches because they dish back for the shoulders and the headrest pushes forward giving me bad posture. This is the first one in a long time that fits me. My husband has plenty room and is comfortable too and he's a big guy. I'm averaging 33mpg as i expected, same I was getting with my civic ex.
Favorite Features
Bluetooth, quiet ride, comfortable seat, responsive handling, mpg and range.
Suggested Improvements
Only thing that was a tough decision for me was that I wanted a light color other than white with a light interior. There isn't one right now. I chose silver and decided to spend the extra cash for super heat blocking tint and so far that seems to do well, as long as I shade the windscreen while parked in the sun. I'd love to see the car in a copper color or a sand/gold.