This is a great all-wheel drive hatchback! I would recommend it to anyone who has to drive in the snow, this is built for snow, cold and ice. I have a manual and my winter driving conditions are very harsh so my MPG is not that great. Still better than SUV's so I'm not complaining. Engine has started beautifully in many days below 0, even in the -20's! Great cargo space, roof rails roof rails are nice.
- Good gas milage for AWD
- Seat seats
- Back seats fold down flat
- AWD grabs and grips wonderfully in winter conditions
-Better insulation because there is a lot of road noise
- Seat warmers pulse very warm to warm, it isn't consistent.
It would be nice if high stayed at one heating temp, same with low
- Radio signal is very weak, disappointing for a new car
- Volume does not go up that high
- Cruise control is touchy
- Diesel option for even better milage