2011 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Fun, fun, fun!

2011 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

Fun, fun, fun!
By kmcglynn on

2011 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

After driving my clunker of a car for about 7 years, it was time to trade it in. I looked at all of the good reviews Subaru has recieved for their line up of great cars, and decided to go with a brand new steel silver 2011 Impreza 2.5i Hatchback Premium. Subaru lives up to its reputation and then some! It is so comfy on cold mornings with its heated seats and feels like it is glued to the road, no matter how rainy it is. I love the size--just perfect for my and my boyfriend and all of camping/outdoor gear. My Subie is so much fun to drive! Great value for your money if you get the Premium model--nice wheels, all-weather package, Bluetooth, and an upgraded sound!

Love my heated seats, the perfect AWD system (great for off road adventures and bad weather!), my alloy wheels, the interior design and space, and the bodystyle is pretty sexy, in my opinion. I'm constantly checking out my car's reflection when I drive by! ;-)

This car itself is perfect!! However, the quality of the Bluetooth could be improved upon. My friends and family complain of the quality when I am on the freeway or going at high speeds.