2011 Subaru Impreza Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
1st Subaru owned of many to come
By whitetailaj on 02/25/12 10:39 AM (PST)

2011 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I had never owned a Subaru before and neither had anyone in my family. In the 90's I was drawn away from the brand just because of the somewhat biased social stigmatism attached to the company. When my old truck blew it's motor two years ago I knew that I wanted an AWD car and began looking into Subarus. I was first looking at the Impreza Sport because of the size and versatility of the vehicle but immediately fell in love with the wide body design of the 2011 Impreza WRX. Took a test drive and the rest, as they say, is history. A little over a year and 16,000 miles later I still leave my sales consultant job at a Subaru dealership and look forward to my drive home everyday.

2011 WRX
By NH WRX on 10/28/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

So far this is the best "car" I've driven in a long time. It's certainly fast and hugs the road like a rally car should. I was happily surprised that I don't feel like I'm sitting too low to the ground while driving.

Is it a sti no it's a wrx
By Adam on 10/11/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2011 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

The car is over all one of the most fun vehicles i have ever bought. it has some of the same looks as the sti does except for the sunroof and bigger turbo but the awd just takes off!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Subaru Impreza Hatchback in VA is:

$138 per month*