2011 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Super Fun to Drive
By masterdds on 06/24/11 23:09 PM (PDT)

2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Just picked it up this week. So far, the car has been a blast to drive. I have been getting about 22MPG on mountain roads. The stock stereo is decent. Leather very comfortable. Some road noise, which I don't mind. One caveat is that there are not too many compartments to store stuff....I am the type of person to carry around some supplies for emergencies and moving from my old Corolla to this car forced me to downsize.

Great car - 2 gripes
By cmstripling on 01/06/11 19:26 PM (PST)

2011 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Mechanically this car is wonderful. I went from a Dodge Charge w/ a V6 to the WRX and it is a night a day driving experience. Shifts are smooth and easy to navigate acceleration is more than adaquate and I've gotten pretty decent gas milage (21.5). Two complaints, the stereo is terrible. The car is light and obviously is doing w/o on some sound insulation but that's not what bothers me. If you're going to save weight by not having that then make the stereo adaquate to compensate. It doesn't. The leather on my new car was not installed properly. There was slack in the leather on portions of the passenger side seats. Stitching was good, but they left too much leather on the sections.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Subaru Impreza in VA is:

$139 per month*