The miles are racking up
By jtheiral on
2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I have been in the market for a new car for the past few years. My job has me continually visiting cities throughout the nation which gives me the fantastic opportunity to test drive numerous rentals. I ended up settling with Subaru Impreza Outback Sport as the car that would best fit my lifestyle and best value. I decided that having AWD was a requirement that I needed to have. I also was looking for some good fuel economy since I due rack up the miles. I have had the car for two months and already have put over 7k miles on it. I am very impressed with its surefooted ability on ice and snow. The interior is quiet but rougher roads can cause some unacceptable road noise within inside.
Favorite Features
I love the All Weather package (Heated seats, mirrors, and windshield wiper heater). Spacious, lots of head room. Bigger fuel tank than most comparable models.
Suggested Improvements
A better center extend arm rest that comes more forward to allow the use of the arm rest while driving. The stereo system needs better speakers or something to make it sound better. The sound quality is flat regardless if it is coming from radio, CD, or iPod. Also, like to see engine temp gauge.