Sweet ride!
By Shoju on
2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I've had the car for six months now, and I love my car very much. 5 speed manual with all weather package. I get about 22 MPG on my daily commute to work. I can get between 25-32 MPG on long freeway drives. Living in sunny Southern California, the heat causes a unique experience within my Subaru. When it gets hot, the plastics of the interior give off a nauseating smell. The interior looks great to me. It's just that being plastic makes it not as good. The stereo is great. Those who complain about the stereo when using a MP3 player need to learn that AUX jacks means the volume is controlled on the device! Turn it up on the device and then it will sound fine through the stereo!!
Favorite Features
All weather package is awesome. In the early morning, this feature is easily the most convenient thing to have to get a quick and safe start to my day. My other favorite feature is the handling. Sharp and fast acceleration. Heated seats and moon roof are also great.
Suggested Improvements
The center console really is too short. The headrests need to be redesigned. It doesn't cause me any extreme discomfort, but sometimes I just want to lean my head back and I can't.