2010 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Scooby Doo = my new Subie-Roo!

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Review

Scooby Doo = my new Subie-Roo!
By Thadman on

2010 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I was giggling like a little boy after test-driving my WRX at the dealership. I'd tested the 2.5i Premium and was disappointed by the performance. Then I drove Scooby. Oh. My. God. Love at first drive. Stupid fast. I shouldn't be allowed to have a car this fast. Scooby loves curves too, eats 'em up. I'm taking it to the track (never been before) in a couple of weeks. I go to sleep every night dreaming of my upcoming track day. So fast, my wife complains if I hit the gas. My Dad said it was "almost scary" after I took him for a spin (pretty sure he meant the car, not my driving ;)). Best car for my money!

Fast fast fast. Very intuitive automatic climate control. Lots of passenger room.

The Bad? No leather interior option for the WRX. Stereo stinks. Interior panels could be softer (i.e. too much hard plastic). Exterior could be sleeker - the front and side spoilers are better than older Subie WRXs, but still on the cheesy side. I got over it.