My first Subaru, Love it!
By Patrick on
2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I must say that I'm quite impressed. Of course I did a TON of research before settling on the Subaru Impreza for my purchase, so I expected the impression I have. It is fun to drive, peppy, handles like a dream, great in inclement weather. Controls for stereo, cruise and other features are comfortable and easy to use. Very roomy back seat (compared to my previous car anyway). I really like the styling as well. A couple small complaints: The steering wheel support from the center to the bottom of the wheel.. I like to put my hand there! The center storage console could be bigger and padded for your elbow. There's a little more road noise than I'd like to have... thats about it! :)
Favorite Features
AWD (of course), Steering wheel - it feels great (besides the afore mentioned), the all weather package - defrosting mirrors and wipers, heated seats, traction control.. awesome! passenger seat sensors for air-bags. mp3 input. 4-wheal ABS disk brakes.
Suggested Improvements
The steering wheel support arm positioning, padded arm rest on center storage console, less cabin noise, more passenger seat adjustments.