2010 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Mistake

2010 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

By Hardcore on

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2008 Chevy Trailblazer to save money on car payments and in gas. I do feel like a made a mistake by not really shopping around a bit before making my decision. I was trying to save money but making sure that I got a vehicle that had AWD. I wouldn't recommend getting the Impreza and would tell anyone who asked to look into other AWD cars. There are plenty out there, they may be a bit pricey but I believe it's worth it to love what you drive. I also have been looking into a few other cars that have AWD and if you look online, you can find lists of cars that have an AWD option. On top of not "loving that car", the dealer that I bought this from just wanted to sell a car.

AWD of course. Only other thing was that the seats are heated and are cloth.

Interior, this was made very very cheap, everything is plastic. The armrest and the radio. The engine is noisy and the suspension is not great. I feel every little bump in the road. Subaru has a long way to go if they want to ever compete with other manufactures.