Brings Pleasure Back to Driving
By JasonK43 on
2010 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I forgot what pleasure can be had out of driving a car until this Impreza came along. For a 2.5 N/A engine, this thing is peppy! Great handling, good speed and excellent ride at high speeds. It's my third week with the car and I already have over 2,300 miles because I can't stop finding excuses to take this baby out! Love the standard wheels on the Outback Sport, as well as the seat warmers and two-tone paint (I got the silver). Few minor changes I would make to this car, but other than that, this car is such a joy. Gas mileage has been better than EPA estimates! (How often does that happen?) Avg. 29.5 Hwy, 22 City
Favorite Features
Five-Speed Manual makes it fun to drive (esp when you hear that boxer engine roar). Audio controls on steering wheel. Hill-Holder clutch. Projector low-beams. Heated seats. Visibility. AWD. Drives like riding on a cloud at high speeds. Tight steering. Standard wheels. The list goes on and on.
Suggested Improvements
More lumbar support for seating. Higher driver (center console) armrest. LOUDER stereo system! (but the quality is nice). Rear cup holders should be standard.