2010 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: 2010 2.5i Subaru Sedan

2010 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2010 2.5i Subaru Sedan
By Anonymous on

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased my Subaru Impreza about 5 months ago after trading off my Honda Pilot. I was hesitant because of the large amount of snow we get in North Dakota. However, I could not be happier with the trade. The gas mileage is much better, no problems in the first 8,000 miles, and it is fun to drive. We ended up with 12 inches of snow in 24 hours and I had no issues commuting to and from work. Probably the funnest car I have owned, and it is number 6.

All Wheel Drive, Traction Control, Exterior Styling, Snappy Engine, 4 cup holders up front, and GREAT Resale Value. Overall fun to drive, quick, good handling around curves and turns, good acceleration. Subaru also does a good job of creating loyalty and following up after the sale.

Should be a 5 speed, would have liked an option for leather seats, with how small the car is, I would have expected better gas mileage. A "fin" radio antenna would have been more functional and completed the styling.