2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Awesome rex
By jorge on 08/18/10 16:39 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Recently upgraded from an 05 Scion tC automatic. The difference is like night and day. Performance, price and practicality. Not many sports cars can claim these. Breathtaking acceleration, smooth ride, plenty of trunk space, and four doors. I average about 22 MPG, mostly city driving. This is the sports car for the family man. Beware though, it attracts a lot of attention, especially from your local PD. Very fast out of the box, and relatively cheap to make faster. Catback + downpipe + tune will push this car well past 300 hp

2008 civic Si to 2010 WRX
By Dave M. on 06/07/10 16:57 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Bought this car on a whim. An 828 credit score can do that to you. I was disappointed in my Si's power output and it's inability to shine even if throwing $2k in aftermarket parts at it, it can only gain an additional 20 hp. Compare that to the WRX which already beats it 2 seconds to 60 mph, and with $1300 for a downpipe, cat- back, and a custom ECU tune, gains 50 hp and 80 lb ft torque. Thus, making a fast car even faster. It doesn't have the precision steering that the Si has, or the stereo, but the power is why I bought the WRX. I expect to lose a few mpg to the Si which is fine. 1st and 2nd gear are a riot BTW! Highly recommend this car! Don't buy an Si if you expect straight line performance.

Scooby Doo = my new Subie-Roo!
By Thadman on 01/25/10 11:46 AM (PST)

2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I was giggling like a little boy after test-driving my WRX at the dealership. I'd tested the 2.5i Premium and was disappointed by the performance. Then I drove Scooby. Oh. My. God. Love at first drive. Stupid fast. I shouldn't be allowed to have a car this fast. Scooby loves curves too, eats 'em up. I'm taking it to the track (never been before) in a couple of weeks. I go to sleep every night dreaming of my upcoming track day. So fast, my wife complains if I hit the gas. My Dad said it was "almost scary" after I took him for a spin (pretty sure he meant the car, not my driving ;)). Best car for my money!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Subaru Impreza Sedan in VA is:

$141 per month*