2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Lots of good, and a little bad
By mtbiker278 on 03/31/10 12:21 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought this car to replace my overworked Honda Civic. This car has more than enough power and grip to satisfy most people. It makes driving fun again. I've been netting 26MPG the first couple of tanks. The hatchback is very roomy, but the rear window does cut it down some. The interior has the feel of an igloo cooler, but when you're driving you tend to forget about it. Stereo isn't that great, but like others have said you buy this car to enjoy driving it. Getting into the upper RPM range sounds like you're taking off in a jet even without the optional exhaust. This car has made my daily driving errands enjoyable, and I can't wait to hop in it again.

Great All Around Car!
By OKWRX2010 on 02/01/10 13:16 PM (PST)

Drove lots of cars to compare; '10 GTI, '10 Legacy 2.5GT, '10 A3, etc and ended up with my 2nd WRX. Had an '02 before and loved it...5 cars later I'm driving another one that is much more expensive unfortunately, but also much more car all-in-all. Can't beat the performance, comfort, AWD, and utility of the WRX in this price range, nothing comes close. I love the design and interior of the GTI and admit it's interior is especially much better than the WRX for the money, but the lack of power, AWD, and cargo space made it fall behind too far. Just had a big ice/snow storm and car performed flawlessly!! I'm very happy with my choice.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback in VA is:

$142 per month*