2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Do I really need a car this fast?
By WesK on 11/03/10 00:00 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

What other vehicle can rip the roads and have as much space as a mini-van inside? At 10% throttle, you have a car that almost behaves like a well mannered commuter vehicle in traffic. Step on the gas, and you will probably be breaking any speeding law in less than one second.

2010 WRX 5-Door Satin White
By rudy on 01/15/10 11:48 AM (PST)

2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Prior to purchasing this car I test drove the new GTI, Speed-3, and the Mini Clubman S. However one drive int he Subaru WRX and the decision was easy. The Subie impressed me right away with it's combination of incredible power and AWD grip. The interior is well done too. The sport seats are perfect and the cockpit looks awesome with the glowing red gauges and white needles that sweep upon start up. The engine revs very smooth and transmits little to no vibration at idle. The steering communicates good feedback with the road and offers a very tight turn radius. In the back the 19 cubic feet of cargo area allow for this car to be both a utility vehicle and a weekend toy.

Fun and fast!
By VJD on 11/20/09 00:37 AM (PST)

2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Finally drove a new, with 6 miles on it, pearl white 2010 WRX HB equipped with the SPT shortshifter and exhaust. Within a few minutes I knew this was the car for me. Excellent low end power, handling and road feel. Plus it has AWD. Finally found a replacement for my long gone '04 R32.

The WRX is a really fun car to drive!
By WRX in ABQ on 11/07/09 19:18 PM (PST)

2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Just under 1,000 miles so far, which means I can start going a little higher on the revs. That's scary, because even at 4k-5k, the acceleration is phenomenal! Outstanding pick up at low mph or highway level. Very smooth. Got two window roll-downs from other drivers on my first day saying it looks great and asking how it drives. That just doesn't normally happen. I wish the front under-fender (I'm not really an expert, so I'm sure that's not the name) were a little higher for curbs, but I think I can get that changed. Averaging 24 mpg so far, but I've been driving it pretty hard, lots of city, and it's still breaking in. Most fun car I've ever driven. Can't wait to take it skiing!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Subaru Impreza Hatchback in WA is:

$181 per month*