2010 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Downsizing.
By Ngnear on 07/28/10 22:16 PM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Sold a Honda Pilot to get the 5-door Subie due to a longer commute after moving. Boy, everyone was right about the stereo. It stinks! But I was expecting it after reading the reviews here. Ride is comfortable. Handling is decent, much better than the Pilot but not as good as my previous Prelude SH. Decent power though. Gas mileage is 27mpg mostly freeway. A little low on mpg but wanted the AWD so it's a trade-off. Only had it for 2 weeks. No regrets about getting the Subie. Will update once the the weather gets wet in the Fall.

Great Car
By Mark T on 05/14/10 06:49 AM (PDT)

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

So far I've had it 3 weeks, and have a little over 1500 miles on it. Have taken a trip through Adirondack Mountains and averaged 30.1 miles and city driving is about 26. It's a great car for 20k, sunroof, premium stereo, fog lights, heated seats, winter package,alloy wheels and AWD. Looked @ a lot of other cars, Honda Fit Sport, Scion, Toyota, Nissan, etc, nothing and I mean nothing came close. Dealership was great to work with. Thanks Tony.

So far so good...
By fredbrit on 02/07/10 13:00 PM (PST)

2010 Subaru Impreza 2.5i Premium 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

What a great vehicle loaded with tons of cool features, including safety and innovative powertrain design. I didn't buy it because of good gas mileage (come on... it's AWD), superior finish and top quality materials, or because it's a head turner. I believe this car delivers acceptable performance and reliability, superior safety, adequate comfort, and great driving tools all for about $20,000! I'm very glad I got mine!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2010 Subaru Impreza in VA is:

$118 per month*