2009 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Pretty sweet car

2009 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STI 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

Pretty sweet car
By j09sti on

2009 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is pretty awesome and gets a lot of stares. It drives smoothly and sounds great, especially the turbo. The price is okay, but I wasn't impressed. The tires are summer performance, I would have liked all- season. The interior is laid out nicely and is built with quality. Some of the carpet seems cheap and doesn't connect nicely with other parts of the interior, the steering wheel has a nice feel as well as other control surfaces. The exterior looks aggressive and confident. People try to race me all the time. The SI-Drive is pretty cool, I keep it in (I) most of the time for fuel efficiency. If you drive nicely it can get good gas mileage, but can also burn fuel quickly with turbo.

Turbo, looks of exterior, appearance of the engine, SI-Drive, AWD, VDC, the horsepower, BBS rims, interior layout and quality, NAVI with lots of info on the vehicles status, many airbags, comfortable cabin, roomy and lots of storage, auto climate control, and 6 speed MT (feels solid).

All-season tires, higher quality carpeting, less touchier clutch, a coupe or sedan version would be nice, lose some weight (lighter vehicle), heated side mirrors, remove the Warning screen on the NAVI, cheaper price, lower front bumper protection, capture net for the hood scoop, more fuel efficient.