2009 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Love hate relationship

2009 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.5i 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual w/Premium Package)

Love hate relationship
By rushguy on

2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Premium Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my Charger Srt 8 for a more secure driving experience in the Pacific Northwest. I only have two grievances with my car, lack of lighting in the trunk area makes it impossible to see whats in there at night. The stereo is a piece of junk and I have the premium edition with navigation. My Android phone has better navigation and music options. Shame they didn't add bluetooth as well. My dash rattles over tiny bumps, started at 9k miles. I know dealer will fix it but it just shows they use flimsy materials here and there for sure and it shows.

Functional hood scoop, red stitching on seats. Brake assist when starting from a stop on an incline is huge! Acceleration is wicked when you want it, torque is pretty lame tho at low rpm. Be nice if it red lined at 15k like my old S2000. Anyway this car is truly beautiful to behold and a blast.

Put a light in the trunk! Better paint, this thing shows wear very fast and is prone to dings. More intuitive nav-radio. More cup holders, none in back seats? This car cries out for dual moon roofs.