Funnest Car I've ever driven
By TLB on
2009 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Premium Package (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I knew this car would be fun to drive, but I didn't know that I would think it would be the funnest car I think I've ever even been in. I'm a automotive buff. I love to drive cars. I've driven many cars but this might just take the cake. I will admit, there are better looking cars that handle and perform as good as this but... the cost about 10000 more. Not bad for its price. I can easily imagine keeping this car around for a min. of 7 years. Very pleased with the car. Comfort is nice. I sometimes drive 250 plus miles at a time and never think once that my legs or back is getting sore. Mpg average on ten tanks 22.4. Car has unbelievable grip and handling.
Favorite Features
Performance from the engine. auto temp is a very nice to have. Especially when you're lazy. Haha. The whole car is perfect.
Suggested Improvements
Not exactly a big fan of the exterior hatchback, buuuut way worth still buying the car. Enjoy the improvements from 08-09 model. HP gain is very nice. The car does tend to understeer a bit, but that is only when you're racing... which I never do. .. :)