Four days old and loving it
By Randy on
2009 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
The first Subaru I owned was a 2007 legacy. After almost one year, the realization that the legacy sedan doesn't meet my family needs as the wagon we previously owned did. The 2007 legacy is an outstanding vehicle and it was painful to trade it in, but now I have the 2009 Impreza Outback Wagon and I don't regret the trade in the slightest. In the 2009 Impreza Outback Wagon, the driver visibility is much better. The seats are firmer and more comfortable, providing support where it's needed. The controls are wonderfully placed so that you need not take your eyes off the road. And to my surprise, the ride is smoother and more responsive. I'm completely satisfaction beyond expectation.
Favorite Features
Driver visibility, seat comfort, accessibility/placement of controls. The storage area below the AC/heat controls is wonderfully lit with a soft blue light so you can see what is there at night, yet not too bright to distract you. The hood and trunk have lifting cylinders (no need to pull/prop up).
Suggested Improvements
Cannot think of a blessed thing for them to improve on. The Subaru engineers and designers have really put thought into making this vehicle user friendly and useful/flexible. Terrific job Subaru. I love my Subaru Impreza Outback Wagon, and I strongly recommend it over any of the competition.