2009 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: First New Car!

2009 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2009 Subaru Impreza

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 4-speed Automatic)

First New Car!
By Karen on

2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This was my first time buying a new car. I was excited so I researched for months! I checked out and test drove every decently priced compact car I could find. I did TONS of reading on various cars. I settled on the Subaru Impreza, and I am sooo glad I did. It drives so well and I love the blue color. I put in an iPod interface, which I love, because I just cannot drive without music. The thing that struck me the most about the Subaru when I drove it was how nicely it takes corners! I just LOVE owning this car. I have never been a car person but after buying this car I cannot shut up about how much I love it! The fuel econ. was better than expected - around 26-28 mpg city/highway mix.

iPod interface, handling, price (got a good deal), blue color, AWD, cargo tray in front, nice headrests, all weather floor mats

I was bummed you had no choice in interior color with a blue exterior - the ivory was not my ideal, I also am very short and I wish I could see the end of my car- although to be fair, it's not very hard to sort of estimate and it's not at all difficult to move in and out of parking spaces.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review