First New Car!
By Karen on
2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
This was my first time buying a new car. I was excited so I researched for months! I checked out and test drove every decently priced compact car I could find. I did TONS of reading on various cars. I settled on the Subaru Impreza, and I am sooo glad I did. It drives so well and I love the blue color. I put in an iPod interface, which I love, because I just cannot drive without music. The thing that struck me the most about the Subaru when I drove it was how nicely it takes corners! I just LOVE owning this car. I have never been a car person but after buying this car I cannot shut up about how much I love it! The fuel econ. was better than expected - around 26-28 mpg city/highway mix.
Favorite Features
iPod interface, handling, price (got a good deal), blue color, AWD, cargo tray in front, nice headrests, all weather floor mats
Suggested Improvements
I was bummed you had no choice in interior color with a blue exterior - the ivory was not my ideal, I also am very short and I wish I could see the end of my car- although to be fair, it's not very hard to sort of estimate and it's not at all difficult to move in and out of parking spaces.