2009 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: 09 WRX 265

2009 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.5i Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

09 WRX 265
By noels on

2009 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I am former Lexus IS 300 owner and wanted a similar sporty sedan. I am utterly impressed with the value this vehicle provides. I like how this package has everything you need without needing to purchase any extras for increased costs. Reasonably priced Japanese built car with amazing performance and decent looks. You cant go wrong and throw in the AWD while your at it. Pound for pound this blows my IS 300 out of the water with much greater value. The interior was nicer in the Lexus IS 300 but thats it.

Favorite Features

265 hp... super fast performance front, side and rear spoilers, hood scoop that is classy and not loud, performance tuned, quality wheels, amazing mag design and gun metal color, decent outside body, looks, wrx seats, good price sport tuned suspension

Suggested Improvements

Standard short throw shifter. Blue xenons and fogs. Premium stereo is not good should have a much better sounding stereo system for the price paid. Should have had the rear underbody spoiler like the 5 door wrx. Outside body does not look as good as your competitor the ralliart, evolution.