2008 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Slow Love Affair

2008 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Slow Love Affair
By Chicabags on

2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD w/Sat Radio, Nav, VDC (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

This is my first brand new car and Subaru. My first driving an AWD as well. At first I didn't like it much. It took me a year to appreciate it. In time I experienced how safe it kept in challenging weather, bumping terrain sudden braking. I love how safe it keeps me on the road. This is important to me since I drive quite a bit on a daily basis, street and highway. However, there are a lot of things I would like changed. Appreciate anti-theft features standard with the model.

New exterior design. Really LOVE the Newport Blue. The upgraded stereo sound system is great for my taste. Don't need to blast it to enjoy it. I love the surrounded system feature.

REPLACE NAVIGATION PROGRAM. Very inaccurate and unclear mapping directions. Unreliable. Too difficult to figure out. Side view visibility poor. Front seats too low. Back window view difficult to gauge closeness of car behind. Need to use side view mirrors for clarity.