2008 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: My second Sti- destruction of

2008 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STI 4dr Hatchback (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/VDC, Silver BBS)

My second Sti- destruction of a fine car
By subdriver3 on

2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 4dr Hatchback AWD w/VDC, Silver BBS (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I am dissapointed in my 2008 Sti. It drives like a stretched limo compared to my former STI Sedan. Frankly, I am sorry I bought it. My previous Sedan STi was undoubtely the most fun, sensitive, firey driving experience I ever had. I looked forward to driving it every day and it was a magical experience. It was like a wild horse at my finger tips. This 2008 limo has been destroyed by Subaru in my opinion. Its acceleration, handling, ride almost feel like an ordinary car. It is boring. I wish I had spent less money and bought the WRX from what I hear. On the other hand, it is, for me, a reliable, stable luxury car of a draft horse that can handle the altitude of Colorado.

Nice , slow, stable feel. You know it won't let you down.

Bring back the 2006 characteristics of the firey Sedan as much as possible. Add an option to stop fishtailing on sharp acceleration and turning as an option.