Perfect complete package?
By Daily Driver on
2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Sedan AWD w/Premium Package, VDC (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I was looking for a reliable, economical, fun daily driver - a combination surprisingly hard to find. Enter the Impreza: AWD, fun, safe, good looking, good mpg, sporty, practical, good standard equipment. Was ready to buy the 2.5i after the test drive, but told dealer I needed to give the WRX a chance at least. 15 minutes behind the wheel and I was sold. WRX = 2.5i + fun (read: fast!), great standard equipment, decent mpgs. Add the Premium Package for a list of great amenities that can't be beat for the money.
Favorite Features
AWD and turbo! MPG easily worth the fun factor. Very exciting to drive. Exterior design - I love it. Projector headlights, body kit, heated mirrors, wipers, and seats. In-dash CD changer. MP3/aux-in jack. Perfect mix of practicality and joyride.
Suggested Improvements
Power driver's seat. Better stereo - even with added subwoofer leaves much to be desired. Lower 5th gear ratio for expressway. Optional moonroof. Turn signals in mirrors (like Legacy). Really stretching for ideas here.