New to Subaru and Happy
By nt22 on
2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
So far I have really enjoyed my new Impreza (3000k miles/two months). I opted for the simplified and economical 2.5i auto 5-door in dark grey with a center armrest ext. I've already added on the aux jack, rear seat net, and rear bumper cover. It's definitely a joy to drive around. It makes you hate city traffic, bored with open highway, and eager for some empty country roads. It would be nice if it were a bit quieter, but then it would be a Saab. I originally wanted a Saab 9-2 a few years ago, but it was discontinued and this car substitues perfectly, with the added bonus of AWD. I'm getting 25 mpg on mixed travel. Measuring highway trips gets me 28-32 mpg. Had absolutely no problems.
Favorite Features
AWD, MP3 disc capability and aux jack, hatch and 100% fold down rear seats, MPG/temp indicator, auto headlight shut-off, Sportshift, All safety features (lower insurance cost), small storage pockets under cargo floor, and ability to easily add tons of handy accesories after purchase.
Suggested Improvements
5 speed auto, better MPG, upgraded interior, improved stereo sound quality and controls layout, better rear sight lines, a little less road noise.