My 5th Subaru--And Not My Last
By ccarbone22 on
2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Premium Package, VDC (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I bought the Impreza in March 2008. This is my 5th Subaru, and I'm a big fan. So far over 15,000 miles, not one single problem. The 2.5L engine is great, and the car handles quiet well. Lots of cargo room with the rear seats down, and the optional roof rails and cargo carrier are helpful too. AWD is great, and over the 15K miles, I've gotten 26 MPG overall-- which I think is really good considering the AWD and larger 4-cyl engine. The wagon (yes, it's a wagon, not a hatchback!) looks great-the sedan is kinda boring. Interior design is nice, and the materials are an improvement over past Imprezas. Looking forward to many years and miles with this car!
Favorite Features
The growl of the boxer engine, AWD, exterior design, reliability, and the fun of driving it! And the fact that it's a Subaru!
Suggested Improvements
Subaru, PLEASE get a clue and start putting better sound systems in your cars. Every Subaru I've owned has had a terrible sound system. Otherwise, no major improvements needed.