Great Car for the Money!
By Brandon on
2008 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 4dr Hatchback AWD w/VDC (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I have had this car for 2 weeks now and I absolutely love it! The stick shift is fun and helps to maintain good fuel economy. I have been getting on average 26 to 28 MPG mixed highway/city driving. The car is very roomy, and the seats are comfortable. The ride is greatly improved over previous years with the new rear wishbone suspension and the outback raised suspension helps too. The acceleration is a bit slow but I am more intersted in saving gas these days. The maneuverability of the vehicle is great too, very responsive. I live in Vermont and I got his car because I knew it would help out in the winter season and that to me is worth a sacrifice in fuel economy. Usability over gas.
Favorite Features
AWD, stick shift, tail lights, roof rack, comfortable seats, red gauge lights, stereo is pretty good (better with CD's than radio), clutch is very smooth, back seats have good room, lots of storage space, window frames cut out exterior sound, overall a very solid and well built ride from what I see.
Suggested Improvements
A sunroof would be great, we all want better gas mileage but it could be worse, a sixth speed to drop the RPM's on the highway.