Better then my BMW
By pennfootball71 on
2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 4dr Hatchback AWD w/Sat Radio, Nav, VDC (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I traded in a 2001 BMW 330Ci Convertible for this machine. The Subaru has a better ride, handles better, has better room and comfort and even has a CD player my BMW was sans of. Higher RPMs the engine was getting tired so I added a Subaru Performance Tuning Exhaust and a K&N air filter that did the trick and it pulls hard all the way to redline now with no flat spots like before. Short throw shifter took away "notchyness" as well as a more comfortable MOMO shift knob. I have 3000 miles on the car and it is a dream to drive, and has a great ride. If you need something more hardcore buy an STI or the 09 WRX next year if you must have gumball tires that last 20 minutes!
Favorite Features
All Wheel Drive, animal turbocharger, better then my old BMW more reliable too. Nav system is wonderful, brakes are good, tires work in snow.
Suggested Improvements
Lighter clutch, height adjustment for passenger seats, weird stereo static gremlin needs to die because it pops up once in a while.