2.5i Hatch w/ Premium Package
By trekker23 on
2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Picked up the 2008 Imp 2.5i just a few days ago. Not going to lie, at first I hated the new body style, however it grew on me (well everything except for the tail lights, hence the 8 on exterior styling). Still being in the break in period, I haven't had the opportunity to really get on the engine, but I have high expectations. Very comfortable car. The seats are much better than my old Explorer. The car is about a million times more fun to drive as well. It handles very well, carving apart roads in West Virginia and still getting around 23 mpg in the city.
Favorite Features
Quiet cabin, responsive engine, excellent handling and the premium sound system is pretty sweet. For the price, it can't be beat. Sporty little car with AWD! Gas mileage is much better than my Explorer, so I can't complain about 23 mpg. Looking forward to seeing what it will do on hwy!
Suggested Improvements
Change the freaking tail lights!! The LEDs are cool, but there is too much clear plastic. If they would fill in the yellow bulb area with yellow it would look so much better. Can't wait for aftermarket tail lights.