2007 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Sweet ride!

2007 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Sweet ride!
By luvmysti on

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 4dr Sedan AWD w/Gold Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Have only had this car for about six weeks as of this post and I love this car! I'm still in the dealer recommended break-in period (stay under 4K RPM first 1K miles, on mile 800 now) and I can tell this car is begging to be unleashed! Handles like a dream, looks great, and sounds great (dealer installed SPT cold air intake and cat-back exhaust, boost gauge and short throw shifter). I marked comfort down a bit because well, it's a rough ride, but duh! I marked fuel economy down b/c I'm getting about 20 MPG (not doing highways yet). Performance and fun to drive I put at 9. Once break-in is done, I know it'll be 10! All-in-all, this car is pure fun to drive!

WR blue paint is eyecatching (several great comments on the color), sounds great with SPT cold air intake/cat back exhaust, handling is awesome, not everyone has one, 300HP/300lb torque stock with AWD baby!! Nuff said!

Better speakers, better placement of aux input jack, choice of wheels for same price (17" gold or bronze OZ Ultraleggeras would look great!), short throw shifter, boost gauge, and privacy glass as standard equipment, better ceiling liner.