Simple Yet Satisfying
By Rodeoflipper1818 on
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I love this car very much. It's effortless to drive and it's a champ through any weather or road conditions. I never have any second thought of taking it off the pavement to have a little fun. The whole package is great too. You get performance with serious versatility. More than a few times I've had to throw a ton of cargo in the back (over 30 large soccer bags or two bmx bicycles) and to my surprise there was still room to spare. Though it is not quite as inspiring as its more powerful brethren nor as fast, you will still feel just as confident. If you're looking for a car that's not too overwhelming but will still give you a thrill this will certainly do the trick
Favorite Features
There is simply no replacement for the AWD, it makes the car. The feel of the car is incredible. It's very driver oriented, as if you are a part of the car.
Suggested Improvements
Stock stereo: is crap (blunt but true) I replaced it immediately. Auto trans: Four gears isn't enough. You want more out of it but it can't give it. It's not bad, they work great, but 5 would be magical.