It Imprezzed Me
By alexander323 on
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I just bought a used version of the vehicle with only 12,000 miles on it. I really like its fuel efficiency and AWD capability. This car has better gas mileage than my old Jeep Grand Cherokee and has a reputation of being more reliable. The Impreza can do most everything my Jeep can do just in a more compact lighter size.
Favorite Features
I liked the storage capacity underneath the trunk and the design and shape of the captain's chairs. Since the version of the Impreza that I have is the most basic there's not a lot of features on car.
Suggested Improvements
I don't like the height of the center console. It's too low and when you rest your elbow on it your shoulders lean inward. Resting your elbow on the center console for too long strews up your posture and can irritate your back. The other improvement to the vehicle I would suggest is a overhead light above the trunk. I am caught using the light on my cell phone to try to find a particular item in my trunk that's not illuminated by the interior light. It also could use an auxiliary hookup for an Ipod
By raj38
on 03/09/11 21:24 PM (PST)

Just curious, how much did you pay for this?