Great Performance, Not a Commuter Car
By Amanda on
2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Has a comfortable ride, with great power in acceleration (highway especially). It's got guts to it, made for speed, so lead foots beware. Braking takes getting used to, because of AWD. As noted by many magazines, gas mileage is poor (my average is 23 MPG). Interior is simplified nothing fancy. Of all the cars I test drove in this class, for me these race inspired seats are the most comfortable (I'm 5'9). The stock CD/sound system is good and easy to use, also arrangement of speakers are well done. Can't forget handling, the car turns corners amazingly. Steering is nimble.
Favorite Features
Handling and performance set this car apart. Standard Safety package (side curtain, hip and front airbags). Comes equipped (security, all power, safety, etc.) Don't have to pay extra for necessities
Suggested Improvements
MOST IMPORTANT = GAS MILEAGE (there has to be a way to improve this car). More back seat room (snug leg room). Don't like that the sedan doesn't have fold down back seat(s), just middle console. Interior road noise noted in highway (speeds over 60 MPH).