Used 2007 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Special Edition Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

Most Helpful|
First Subaru Purchase
By Outbackbeliever

2007 Subaru Impreza Wagon Outback Sport Special Edition 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Well after putting 3000 miles on in one month of ownership, here's my initial opinion. Car has been really fun to drive, decent power and good fuel economy (avg 29 in mostly hwy with the AC). AC does take a bit of power away, but hey, it's a 4cyl engine. Overall I'm happy.

Favorite Features

I upgraded to the short throw shifter, its a definite improvement. I also like the extra ground clearance, the SE package and running on regular gas.

Suggested Improvements

Improve the cluch action, it take a little getting use to, some more rear leg room and low end torque would be nice.

Good Little Car So Far!
By First Sub

After about 25000 miles over a year and a half, I have been very pleased with the Outback sport. It's pretty fun to drive, decent power, decent fuel economy, and enough space for my stuff. I have a bit of a lead foot, and this does have enough power to get me in trouble, but not enough to were I will loose my license. I just paid it off, so I now intend to drive it into the ground, hopefully another 7-10 years.

Favorite Features

Aux input jack, CD Changer, Rubber mat in the back of the cargo compartment. Suspension holds up under potholes pretty well.

Suggested Improvements

A little more low end torque, bit more rear seat room, and better gas mileage would be nice.