2007 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
MPG is better than listed - Fun drive!
By Lauren on 09/09/09 19:51 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Six months and 14,000 miles into ownership, and I get happier each time I drive it. I use the Sub mainly to commute 3 hours each way into D.C. over the mountains and down the hills. Why the Suba-Rules: - The bucket seats are comfortable, great for long drives; - Very responsive steering; nimble; - Very responsive acceleration and most importantly, - I avg 27-29 MPG. The worst I got with plenty of city driving was 24 MPG. On trips where the speed limit was 55, I broke 30 MPG. Initially, the listed 22 MPG on this site and the 22-27 MPG on the manufacturer's site made the decision to purchase a bit of a drawback but AWD was important. Turns out, I got a nice mix of fun and function.

Fun, Affordable, Versitility All in One
By Nick on 09/01/08 05:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love my 2007 Impreza 2.5i Wagon with the 5 speed. It is a blast to drive. With 60 plus cu. ft. of cargo space and all wheel drive standard it was a smart choice.

"Tough Enough for Alaska"
By billandti on 08/30/07 00:07 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Tight, nimble, reliable and smooth little car. The wagon's appeal is the just-sporty-enough looks, cargo and comfort capabilities. I love the AWD since I live in Alaska's interior and need a reliable car to get me up hills and through our roads safely. I also chose the manual transmission for fun and fuel economy. The standard 2.5 engine is sweet and quiet but don't expect a power pull from this engine. With over 11K miles on my car since I bought it new, I climbed from 21 mpg new and now average 24 in the city. I've had 30 mpg on the highway if I keep it at 60 mph. 70-80 mph (summer driving) and I still get 27-28 mpg.

A Blast to Drive
By m1ck on 07/12/07 23:21 PM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Driving experience from behind the wheel exceeds expectations for a compact. Power more than adequate for city driving. First gear is short - takes off quick. Manual transmission is crisp. Handling and traction are superb - sticks to the road like paint when pushed hard. Ride is supple, rebound damping well tuned. Feels solidly planted. Standard features include: full-time AWD, independent suspension, four-wheel disc brakes, 16" alloy wheels, good tires, traction control, anti-lock brakes, power steering, airbags, power windows, A/C, 80W CD player, tilt-wheel, keyless entry, roof rack, ext temp gauge. Interior is clean and functional. Firm, supportive seats. Fun to drive, economical.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.