2007 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Hate my Impreza!!
By Mehmet on 01/24/09 12:17 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought this 2007 Subaru Impreza in summer. I did not have any problems back then. However, as the winter came, I started to have problems with my car. It was getting more difficult to get the engine started. The Subaru service is very kind in Turkey. They even traveled many miles to get my home and tried to fix my car two times in front of my home. (They also tried two times at their service department with the same result.) But the car is the same if it is not getting worse. This is my second winter with this car and the words are not enough to describe my experiences. I have to get up at 12:30 am and drive this car about 15 minutes so that it works in the winter mornings easier.

A Good Car
By Frank on 01/01/08 18:07 PM (PST)

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have owned the WRX for over six months now and I enjoy driving it but off the show room floor it does not perform as well as I had hoped. Fortunately there are solutions to some of the performance problems. Better tires made a big difference in handling and ride quality. 22 mpg is okay but 28 or better would help the wallet a bit. The quality of the interior materials is sufficent. I have not had any problems there.

Best Handling on the Road
By Alias on 06/16/07 02:13 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I work valet, so I've driven pretty much anything out there. For my money, the WRX TR was still a good deal at $23k. While the interior is pretty bare (the TR model is lacking since they figure you're going to modify), you've got 230 horses pushing symmetrical AWD, with a low turbo point of just under 3000 rpm. This car sticks to the road like no other, and fast turns are almost a must. If you've got the cash, the STI has a lot of great upgrades, but if you're on a budget the TR model is a great place to start, with the potential for you to have your way with it. This car will turn heads, and leave plenty of others in the dust.

New to Subaru
By Steve on 05/18/07 10:48 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is my first new car. In the past I have owned Hondas, and up until a few weeks ago, I thought I would still own a Honda, but after driving the 07 WRX, I was hooked. The performance is THE best for the price, I love the interior and the seats, the steering is crisp, the transmission is smooth, the brakes are awesome, I'm getting better mileage than I thought with a turbo, 25-26 mpg, especially considering the way I have been driving it, and I can't get the grin off my face everytime I think about getting back in it. I am new to Subaru, and Honda set the bar high since that is all I have owned in the past 10 years. All I can say is, I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

The car I always wanted!
By Guario on 01/03/07 11:06 AM (PST)

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have been saving for this same model for quite a while and finally got it. I got the TR with the Urban Gray color. It is a blast to drive, all the power I need. The interior is very well designed and works well. The only minor quibble is that the stock speakers are rather weak. I replaced the factory stereo and they sound better but if you like music you should definitely replace the factory speakers with better quality ones and perhaps add a sub for the lows. Overall this car has been everything I'd hoped it would be and more. The best purchase I have ever made and I only paid $22,300 with just 81 miles on it.

Great car for the money!
By Martin on 09/20/06 07:46 AM (PDT)

2007 Subaru Impreza WRX TR 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I bought a TR in June and have 4000 miles so far. This car is great! I installed STP cat back, K&N Intake, HKS up pipe and intercooler. I purchased this car for $21,700 with rear spoiler and there was nothing even comparable to WRX on the market for this kind a money with this kind a performance. I love it, I really do. Handling is amazing. Best choice in its class.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.