2006 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: I Love My Suby.

2006 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX Limited Wagon (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual w/Off-Black Interior)

I Love My Suby.
By JSenak on

2006 Subaru Impreza WRX Limited 4dr Wagon AWD w/Off-Black Int. (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This is the second Subaru I have owned and I love em. The AWD system is awesome and the handling is quite fun. The body does roll a bit around curves, but once you figure out the balance and how to shift the weight, it is smooth. I love the power and the performance as well as the practicality of a wagon. I like the new look of the 06's, however many other cars out there have a similar front end, and although there is a lot of space inside, it feels kind of cramped. The gears are a bit ruff at times and shifting into reverse is stiff.

The handling of an AWD car always surprises me. It can corner easily and takes some curves better than other front and rear drive cars I have driven. I also like the gauges and display layout.

Something to improve upon would be the interior. It has a lot of space but feels cramped. Im a short person and not very big, but even I feel like everything wraps around me. Another thing to look at would be the manual transmission. It feels kind a ruff getting it into gear sometimes.