I Love My Suby.
By JSenak on
2006 Subaru Impreza 2.5 i 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
This is the second Subaru I have owned and I love em. The AWD system is awesome and the handling is quite fun. The body does roll a bit around curves, but once you figure out the balance and how to shift the weight, it is smooth. I love the power and the performance as well as the practicality of a wagon. I like the new look of the 06's, however many other cars out there have a similar front end, and although there is a lot of space inside, it feels kind of cramped. The gears are a bit ruff at times and shifting into reverse is stiff.
Favorite Features
The handling of an AWD car always surprises me. It can corner easily and takes some curves better than other front and rear drive cars I have driven. I also like the gauges and display layout.
Suggested Improvements
Something to improve upon would be the interior. It has a lot of space but feels cramped. Im a short person and not very big, but even I feel like everything wraps around me. Another thing to look at would be the manual transmission. It feels kind a ruff getting it into gear sometimes.