Great car
By Evan on
2006 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport Special Edition 4dr Wagon AWD (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Take my review with perspective. A 10 in any category is outstanding. For instance, a 10 in performance would be something with Corvette Z06, or better, performance. A 10 in comfort might be a SL500 or Maybach, and a 10 in fuel economy a Prius. With that in mind this is a great vehicle. I moved from a '95 M3 to this vehicle and, within context, am happier about my transportation. The Subaru Outback Sport SE is relatively nimble, efficient and comfortable. It is also very utilitarian by nature and provides a great compromise to those not seeking performance, utility, versatility, and reliability. All in all great car.
Favorite Features
-All wheel drive, all the time! -Interior of the SE model is supple and comforting. -Decent fuel economy -Lots of standard features -Boxster engine -Manual transmission relatively exact -Storage capacity.
Suggested Improvements
I would say more HP, but they solved that issue with the WRX wagon. HID's would be nice, as well as an MP3 hook-up, better brakes, and slight remodel of front fascia. Oh, navigation would be great.