Car Lover
By Blake on
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX STI 4dr Sedan AWD w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
I bought my STi in November and I love it! Where can you get a car that goes 0-60 in 4.5 secs for less than $30,000. I traded a 06' Eclipse since it wasn't fast enough and didn't have AWD. The STi is the best car I have had and I have been through 3 in the last 3 years. I think the STi has the potential to be one of the fastest cars on the road if tuned and hooked up properly. I want at least 500hp and 475lbs of torque when all sudden done. The STi is a lean mean killing machine when it comes to acceleration and performance. Would not trade it in for nothing, oh and ah the EVO rode to shift and where else can you get a 6 spoke clutch from a stock car! Sorry EVO lovers but STI rules!
Favorite Features
AWD, the wing of course, acceleration, handling, easy shifting, great in the snow, at least it has cruise control (the EVO doesn't, the looks, wheels)l.
Suggested Improvements
Two ac/dc adapters instead of one, more power, and maybe a slick body kit with lowering springs to hide some wheel gap!