2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Don't buy this car!!!
By Patricia Kuehl on 04/04/09 07:42 AM (PDT)

2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Soon after purchase of this vehicle, I noticed that the paint degraded wherever bird droppings were, even after a few days. My car is midnight blue. I have attempted to remedy this through my dealership for over one year without resolution. I have not had this problem with my Toyota, Ford or Volvo. In forty years of owning cars I have not encountered this problem, nor such an unsatisfactory response from a company. It is a cute car and fun to drive, but don't be tempted.

Fantastic Ride!
By Love this car!! on 04/21/06 15:34 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

If you're looking for a really fun car to drive with performance and good looks to spare- this is it. I was once considering purchasing the new Civic Si, but after driving both of them, it was a no-brainer. Great bang for buck value too. There are of course a few things I would improve upon, but overall I love this car.

Best By Far
By Subaru Fan on 11/07/05 00:11 AM (PST)

2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I was looking at buying a new car and really never thought of the Subaru WRX. I actually went to the dealership on a random trip and test drove the WRX. I fell in love and quickly bought it afterwards. Driving it is the most fun I have had in a car. The larger engine cuts down on lag from the turbo and sometimes the acceleration can get away from you. The interior is great, and very easy to navigate, and the exterior looks amazing. I would recommend this car to anyone.

Muscle Car Convertee
By Over 40 on 09/19/05 20:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I needed to face the reality of a 100 mile round trip commute in New England weather. My aging Ford Ranger (winter) and Mustang GT (summer) had both served me well, but with gas prices, it was time to find a vehicle that could serve my year-round needs and my need for speed, as well. The 2006 WRX Limited is the perfect combination of power, agility,and handling. Subaru owners I have spoken with attest that these cars are very capable in the snow, and don't have the gas guzzling traits of SUV's. I have 600 miles on it in one week, and have seen 28 mpg highway, and 24 mpg with lots of around-town mixed in. As a lifelong GMC and American muscle fan, I am extremely impressed. A-1 quality!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.