WRX Sti Is a Serious Performer
By George Pulido on
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
Over the years I have owned and driven a few cars. The WRX STi rates the highest in it's class. The power in this car comes on smoothly and the handling and brakes are superb. The exterior styling is subtle yet agressive enough to give it a race car look. The interior feels and looks like a true sports vehicle. The seats are confortable and the controls are well laid out for proper reading and operation. Before purchasing my STi, I researched it for a year and compared it to the EVO, RX-8 and Nissan 350Z. All these cars were truly amazing in their own right but the STi just seemed to have better quality finish and construction with higher grade interior materials. This is a fun car.
Favorite Features
Exterior styling, sports car race interior, smooth power with outstanding middle RPM power band. I deffinetly love the turbo and the suspension feels excellent under demanding driving. I purchased a Cristal Gey Metalic STi I love this color, very unusual.
Suggested Improvements
Although the brakes are amazing it would be nice to have a brake pad that also emited less amount of dust. The gorgeous BBS wheels need detailing almost every day due to the inordinant amount of break dust. It would be nice if the car included mats to protect the interior. Must buy them separately.