2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: White Light

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STi Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/Gold-Painted Wheels)

White Light
By nancee on

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

My white STi is the most fun car I've ever owned. It turns heads with the crowd in the know, and of course, looks like a sleeper that blows the doors off 95% of the other cars out there. But, it's a practicle every day driver, and that is important to this woman who's on the go a lot. The car handles supremely, cornering like it's part of the pavement. After owning a Durango, and constantly feeling like it was going to tip over, this is such a relief as to make me giggle when I'm cornering on Colorado mountain roads. Getting to the speed limit in no time is also fun, but I have to admit, staying there is tough and I gotta break free now and then. Overall? The car is exceptional and fun!

The sound, the feel of the engine, the short shift transmission, the stereo, and most of all, the handling.

A softer butt cushion and electric seat adjustments.