2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: The most fun and reliable car

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

The most fun and reliable car I ever own
By Myeelotter on

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have driving 7,500 miles and I look forward to every time I get to drive it. It's so much fun even going to the supermarket. On the highway, it's pure exhiliaration. I can just cruise or keep it up 5 notches to pass other annoying drivers and other aggresive drivers that like to tailgate me. This car has so much mid- range power that it really suprises me when I have to pass another vehicle. The interior is not as fancy as some of my friend's Audi or Infiniti but it's good enough for all my needs. Although I see they may some minor changes in the 2005 model that I love to have in my.

The power and the AWD for this car are just pure bliss. A little turbo lag but if you buy a R&N air filter it will boost the power by 10 to 15 HP. Driving in rain and snow is just a blast. I think the wagon is a better looking car than the sedan. It is also a better all around car.

The interior can be improve. Better cup holder and seat adjustment would be great. Stereo control on the steering wheel would be wonderful More power? Hmm, I think that would be kind of scary. I can't imagine driving the STi version.