The most fun and reliable car I ever own
By Myeelotter on
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I have driving 7,500 miles and I look forward to every time I get to drive it. It's so much fun even going to the supermarket. On the highway, it's pure exhiliaration. I can just cruise or keep it up 5 notches to pass other annoying drivers and other aggresive drivers that like to tailgate me. This car has so much mid- range power that it really suprises me when I have to pass another vehicle. The interior is not as fancy as some of my friend's Audi or Infiniti but it's good enough for all my needs. Although I see they may some minor changes in the 2005 model that I love to have in my.
Favorite Features
The power and the AWD for this car are just pure bliss. A little turbo lag but if you buy a R&N air filter it will boost the power by 10 to 15 HP. Driving in rain and snow is just a blast. I think the wagon is a better looking car than the sedan. It is also a better all around car.
Suggested Improvements
The interior can be improve. Better cup holder and seat adjustment would be great. Stereo control on the steering wheel would be wonderful More power? Hmm, I think that would be kind of scary. I can't imagine driving the STi version.