2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Silver AWD, nothing like IT

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STi Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/Silver-Painted Wheels)

Silver AWD, nothing like IT
By IXUSracing on

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is my first AWD vehicle & let me say I am a beliver now. I got my the beginning of January in the New England area (GO PATS),so I had the dealer throw on some Snows(Hancook). Well Snow is no longer a threat 2 me. W/ my AWD & SNOW a hill that would have given my FWD Maxima & my RWD 240 headache(RWD espec) didnt even cause any concern 4 my subi.The Grip from the 300hp/torq is very similiar to riding my bike when u stomp on the gas.Only thing left suspension/LuxuryI considered the Lancer EVO, EVO MS, and the R32. All have dif aspects, but if u want performance/quality then u go w/ Subi.The Mitsu has a great warranty, but the comp is in finance trouble & the motor is near it's limits.

BEST AWD SYSTEM on the market, DCCD control, smooth clutch, red HUD, smoked headlights/hids.

Suspension and amenities (Tint options from the factory, MPG/DISTANCE guadge,keyless trunk, a little better seat)