JUST PLAIN FUN!
By RANMAN on
2005 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
Just traded in my Mustang GT to get my new STi. Spent the better part of the last 4 years scrounging around to get parts that would speed up the Stang. Such a relief to buy a car with everything you need straight out the dealership. Made with quality parts that are made to last. Unlike the Mustang which consists of parts that are made to replace. Must admit, my STi was modified, but I had visited other STi's before I found the one I purchased and was impressed with them all. Could not drive to 7-11 without being "tested" by a Honda tuner in the Stang. SERIOUSLY. Interesting, that imports now drive by me in the STi without even revving their engines. THAT'S what I call RESPECT!
Favorite Features
4 doors? 5 passenger? ALL-WHEEL DRIVE? BREMBO BRAKES? 394 DYNO-TESTED HORSES?I CAN'T STAND IT! Nobody wants to race me anymore! I can drive places without being harassed!
Suggested Improvements
Lifting the height of the rear trunk an inch or two will improve the profile of the car and lift the rear wing out of the path of your rear view. Matching interior lighting of the dash gauges and stereo would be nice. Improved stock exhaust note. Wheels with a 2-inch lip. More available colors.