2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Impeza Impressive

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Impeza Impressive
By Kathy Hund on

2005 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

When I went shopping I wanted a Forester. I test drove one; handled great for a larger car. Then for fun I decided to give this Impreza a try. I was very impressed with the maneuverability of this car; the mileage was a factor as was the fact that it could do anything I wanted the Forester to do and handled much better than the Forester. The styling was sleeker, and again the gas mileage was a big plus. It is roomy and it has a good safety rating. Plus it holds its resale value. Couldn't ask for more. This car has HEART.

The dash is easy to read, all the controls are at your fingertips. You don't have to go searching. Even at night it is easy to find what you're looking for!

The car is still new to me, I don't have anything that I would change on it. Maybe after I have had it awhile I can come up with something, I love the style and that it doesn't look like everything else on the road.